пятница, 7 сентября 2012 г.

The Unexpected

I don't like stories about love bur this one covers not only love and relationship between man and woman but   the problems of choice, decision and women' rights in the 19th century. I don't approve the main character Dorothea because as I understood during the relationship with Randall she always told him about her love and willingness become his wife. But in his hardest period she broke up the engagement and went away.It's not fair. Finally, I can say that I like this story because it makes me think about the importance of choice and how it can influence other person's life    

3 комментария:

  1. Well done!
    approve OF
    she HAD always told
    wish to become
    people's lives

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I agree with you Julia. I also dissaprove Dorothea and think that if you love someone you should love not only his/her beauty, but also his/her personality. Besides, true love consists in the ability of going through the bad times together...

      Удалить